Thank you for your interest in giving to our ministry. There are a number of ways you can give towards the ministry in our parish.
- There is a card machine at the back of St Marys, Funtington which is available 24/7 for card payments including a Gift Aid option.
- We make open plate collections in each of our 3 churches, and we currently claim gift aid on these through the Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme.
- We use weekly numbered envelopes for cash collections in each of our churches for Gift Aid donors. If you would like a set of regular envelopes, please contact Neil Watt.
- There are one-off Gift Aid yellow envelopes in each of our 3 churches for occasional cash and cheque gifts. Please complete your details on the envelope and we will claim back the Gift Aid.
- Many people give by regular standing order directly through their bank account. This is our preferred way of giving as it is both regular and easy to administer. Please set up a standing order with your bank to the account listed below. Please complete a Gift Aid form using the attached template if appropriate, and email it to Neil Watt, the Gift Aid co-ordinator.
Church bank account:
Account name: Funtington PCC St Marys No 2 AC
Sort code: 40-52-40
Account No. : 00091281
A gift aid form can be found here.
For any questions or comments please contact the Gift Aid Co-ordinator:
Neil Watt email: email@example.com